Reference the following California Public Records Act (CPRA) primer to verify I am asking for information due me under AMEND [6253 to 6253.1]for written communications — including electronic content — between the City of Los Angeles and the Trump Administration (or through federal agencies) about proposals for federal intervention to house (disabled) homeless people.
1. Government Code section 6253.1 obligates public agencies to assist the public to make focused and effective requests that reasonably describe identifiable records.
2. Public agencies are required, to the extent reasonable, to do all of the following
• Assist the public in identifying records and information responsive to the request or purpose of the request
• Describe the information technology and physical location in which the records exist;
• Provide suggestions for overcoming any practical basis for denying access to the records or information sought.
3. Always include in your written PRA requests a request for assistance pursuant to Government Code section 6253.1.
4. In general, ask the agency to identify the records or information responsive to your request, and to describe their location.
Please communicate with me in a manner which accommodates my disabilities: via my email and cellphone — because my email accounts have been hacked before (which was reported to the FBI).
Thank you for your help to ensure that California's (disabled) homeless community are not abused in any way which violates state and federal laws.