Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, we are requesting to inspect and / or photocopy all calls for service, dispatched calls and officer initiated contacts with the following individual and addresses between January 1, 2000 and the date of the receipt of this request:
Name: Sharon Marguerite Gless
- 5900 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 230, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 5900 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2300, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 5750 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 590, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 5750 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 59, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 130 North Van Ness Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90004
- 1247 N Crescent Heights Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Along with this request, please include the nature of the incident, date of incident and people involved.
This request is for non-commercial purposes. We will promptly arrange to pay any associated fees upon request by the department.
If you determine that an express provision of law exists to exempt from disclosure all or a
portion of the information we have requested, please respond to us in writing, via email, citing
the specific portion of the law that allows for the exemption. In addition, the act requires
government agencies to “provide suggestions for overcoming any practical basis for denying
access to the records or information sought.”
If I can assist in clarifying this request, please do not hesitant to contact me.