Regarding July 19, 2019 Letter from HUD, addressed to Mayor Eric Garcetti ... please provide true and correct copies of each of the following:
1) City of Los Angeles' June 6, 2019 Annual Action Plan for Program Year 2019-2020 to HUD for Approval;
2) All documents, emails, communication exchanges, and phone call logs relating to the City of Los Angeles' Annual Action Plan for Program year 2019-2020 for HUD's approval;
3) HUD's subsequent written reasons for its disapproval that was sent to the City of Los Angeles within 15 days from HUD's July 19, 2019 letter to Mayor Eric Garcetti regarding this subject matter;
4) The City of Los Angeles subsequent revisions of resubmitted plans that was due within 45 days of HUD's written reasons for disapproval.
5) All documents, emails, communication exchanges between any and all City of Los Angeles entities in any of its Divisions and/or Housing Depts. relating to this subject matter - including relating to entering into a Voluntary Compliance Agreement to resolve this subject matter.
6) All travel expenses of all L.A. entities (i.e. Eric Garcetti) who traveled to Washington D.C. to meet with HUD and DOJ entities to meet with HUD and DOJ to resolve this subject matter. Travel expenses include airfare, hotel, ground transportation, per diem, etc.