Request #19-5765
Dear City Clerk,
I am making a request under the California Public Records Act. I am requesting the following information be delivered electronically to, as soon as possible, notwithstanding its possible availability online.
I would like to request: 
  • Current electronic maps of city councilmatic districts. This would include any geospatial vector data, GIS, shapefiles or other mapping files utilized by the city or its partners.
The details set forth above in the request are not meant to be exclusive of any other records which, though not specifically requested, would have a reasonable relationship to the subject matter of this request. In the event that access to any of the requested records is denied, I would ask that in the spirit of seeing that all public records are disclosed, that if only portions of a requested record or file are exempted from release, that the remainder would still be released.

Please notify me in advance by email of any duplication or other costs that may exceed $50. I understand that fulfilling these Public Records Act requests can be tedious and time-consuming, so in advance, thank you very much for your cooperation and your time.
Please call with questions or if I can provide additional information/clarity on this request. My phone number is (310) 767-6688. Appreciate your work on this issue.


October 7, 2019 via email


City Clerk





Point of Contact

Clerk CPRA Coordinator

Request Published Public
October 7, 2019, 10:36pm
Request Closed   Hide Public

As of this date, our office has determined that the Office of the City Clerk is not in possession of any documents or information relating to your request.  Please be advised that this response does not include any records that may be in the custody of other City departments.  Each department in the City of Los Angeles maintains and is responsible for their own records. This request with the Office of the City Clerk is considered closed.

For all other city department’s records please go to their respective webpage and contact them directly or please contact 311 Call Center at 213-473-3231.


Please contact the Department of Public Works Bureau of Engineering Division at (213) 485-4935 or visit their website at for the records you are seeking.

October 7, 2019, 2:08pm
Department Assignment Public
City Clerk
October 7, 2019, 2:07pm
Request Opened Public
Request received via email
October 7, 2019, 2:07pm